Wysłany: 2013-05-02, 23:18   

Chciałbyś.

Vark aven 
of Zaros

Combat: 200
Nick: Vark Aven
Members: tak
Wysłany: 2013-05-03, 17:30   

Oskar, co do Saradomina nie można już mieć wątpliwości.

Nie jest tym, za kogo się podaje.

Guthix w evencie z motylami które latały po całym Gielienor powiedział bardzo wyraźnie co zrobił Saradomin. A historia miała się tak:

Saradomin przybył do świata Guthixa w jakimś mieście przez pewien portal. Mieszkańcy miasta przywitali go całkiem życzliwie. On jednak chciał by stali się jego poddanymi. Oni Odmówili. Po czym to miasto przestało istnieć. Rozumiesz? Zrównał je z ziemią.

Jak mi ktoś wytłumaczy i sensownie uzasadni że to było działanie dla "Porządku" to ja dam mu milion gp w złocie. Ja o takie coś to bym Zamorakian podejrzewał. Przyjście, rzucenie pytania czy jesteście z nami czy przeciw nam, jak jakakolwiek inna odpowiedź od "Tak" to zabijamy. Czysty chaos.

Jeśli mi nie wierzysz, nie ma sprawy, powiedz jedno słowo a zrobię screeenshoty wypowiedzi Guthixa, mam taką możliwość. Przetłumaczę ci wypowiedź a jak powiesz że przeinaczyłem tekst zapytasz Bartiego/Skicka/Hagena czy kogokolwiek innego czy zmanipulowałem znaczenie tekstu. Stoi?

Saradomin nie jest jedyny który okazuje się mieć drugą twarz.

Pewne dwa źródła na które natknąłem się w grze, można powiedzieć: niezależne od siebie nie najlepiej mówią o Zaros'ie. Mówiąc w skrócie: składa puste obietnice, których nie dotrzymuje.

Stąd też ciekaw jestem co też ma do powiedzenia Emisariusz Zarosian, który pojawi się w tym miesiącu. Pojawią się oczywiście też inni: Armadylian, Saradoministów, Zamorakian, Bandosian, Seren, Guthixian (frakcja przeciw wszystkim bogom) oraz jeszcze jeden posłaniec (Ma być ich 8-miu) o którym niewiele jeszcze wiadomo. Powyższa siódemka jest absolutnie pewna.

Jeśli Emisariusz Zarosian nie będzie miał nic ciekawego do powiedzenia, porzucam Zarosian. Dołączę do Guthixian, bo to zostało pokazane w WWT ma absolutnie sens, zwłaszcza że jest to dowód z pierwszej ręki. Wtedy moją stroną będą wszyscy śmiertelnicy.

Souler 

Combat: 130
Profesja: Quest Master
Nick: Souler
Ostrzeżeń:
 1/5/6
Wysłany: 2013-05-03, 17:44   

Hmmm... Może panteon pustynny? Chociaż oni to mają wszystko gdzieś... Albo jakieś nowo przybyłe bóstwo.

iOskar 

Combat: 138
Profesja: Wojownik
Nick: iOskar
Ostrzeżeń:
 2/5/6
Wysłany: 2013-05-04, 02:13   

Po co przerzucać się na Guthixa skoro on nie żyje? :P

Skicek 
PC for ever

Combat: 187
Nick: Skicek
Wysłany: 2013-05-04, 02:58   

by stac sie bogiem?

Zanim wypowiesz się w dyskusji, pierw zapoznaj się z dwiema stronami tematu, by móc poważnie dyskutować.

Na pytania dotyczace RuneScape odpowiadam tylko w tematach

Lord Hagen X 
Towarzysz

Combat: 100
Profesja: Mag
Nick: Lord Hagen X
Wysłany: 2013-05-04, 12:26   

Vark aven napisał/a:
Stąd też ciekaw jestem co też ma do powiedzenia Emisariusz Zarosian, który pojawi się w tym miesiącu. Pojawią się oczywiście też inni: Armadylian, Saradoministów, Zamorakian, Bandosian, Seren, Guthixian (frakcja przeciw wszystkim bogom) oraz jeszcze jeden posłaniec (Ma być ich 8-miu) o którym niewiele jeszcze wiadomo. Powyższa siódemka jest absolutnie pewna.

Ciekawostka: Jeśli przysłuchacie się wydanemu przez JageX dla wielicieli lore RuneRadiu z 2 maja tego roku dowiecie się, że ósmym emisariuszem może być wyznawca... Sliske

iOskar 

Ostrzeżeń:
 2/5/6
Wysłany: 2013-05-04, 12:35   

Sliske to ten, który zabił Guthixa? Czy to był inny napalony gość z tej rasy?

Lord Hagen X 
Towarzysz

Combat: 100
Profesja: Mag
Nick: Lord Hagen X
Wysłany: 2013-05-04, 13:07   

Dodatkowo dodam parę ciekawych faktów z tego runeradia:

Sliske bóg?

Cytat:
Mod Osborne: is Sliske a god now? Be honest.

Mod Ana: uhm...well I know the answer to the question, don't know if I'm allowed to talk about it yet.

Osborne: no you're not haha

Ana: ...so I think you probably know more about this than I do.

Osborne: we've obviously got plans for Sliske, we do know he's gonna be a big player in the Sixth Age, and the notion of it, whether or not he's gonna be a god, it's gonna be a big one, and probably Sliske is the only one who knows about it. I know this is something you've talked about in God Emissaries as well

Mod Olo: yeah, it's interesting, because...is somebody a god - I mean, he has the power perhaps - but is he actually one, has he chosen to be a god?

Osborne: yeah it's a matter of a choice.

Czy Sliske to Zarosian?

Cytat:
Osborne: in the emissaries is he (Sliske) still Zarosian?

Ana: I definitely made him that in the quest, I don't know if that's the case anymore...? Haha

Olo: I don't think he is...I mean, he's got some of the same ideals...

Osborne: yeah, they kind of overlap don't they, they've got the notion of sitting back and watching other people...

Olo: ...he's got his own agenda.

Jak zdobył Staff of Armadyl?

Cytat:
Osborne: okay so, how did Sliske get his hands on the Staff of Armadyl?

Ana: yeah I've seen this a lot on the forums; it's there at the end of Ritual of the Mahjarrat but it's broken and it's never really explained specifically where it goes I think. So we figure...while it's not explained, there's no reason Sliske was there, so why ddidn't he hang around and get it? It seems the kind of thing he would do...

Osb: yeah, and I worked with you on this didn't I, because we knew a lot of people were worried we were kind of retconning it and, just changing the story as we go, but that's really not the case at all and has never been. It will have been the case that Sliske will have interacted with the Dragonkin in some way and that is how he's got with the staff and that's going to be a big feature of a future story. Obviously I don't want to get too far into it but it's gonna be quite exciting.

Co ze sprawą Zamoraka w The World Wakes?

Cytat:
Osb: yeah I've been playing Walking Dead and they tell you what choice you've made and you feel really special because you're in that lower 5% or something. Okay so...! With the choice, some players have been wanting to support Zamorak, and if following the choices they were more kind of Saradominist, is that something you considered or were aware of?

A: I can understand that and I think it's because the characters we had that were at the forefront of the quest were kind of Zilyana and the Guthixians, so the Zamorakian options were kind of grouped with the Saradominist options which is quite unusual really like they'd kind of grouped up together for their common purpose, so if you go for the Zamorakian option, you'd have chosen to kill Guthix, so...if the option was that, it probably wasn't presented in a Zamorakian way.

Bogowie wracają?

Cytat:
Osb: ...yeah that's true, I do remember that. Okay, so World Wakes happened, what's gonna happen next? Is there much you can say about the gods coming back?

A: I can't really say too much...I mean it's certainly possible for them to come back now...

Osb: I'd be disappointed if they didn't want to...

A: yeah, like we made it the Sixth Age but we're not gonna bother haha

Osb: yeah, with the Sixth Age and all it's gonna be a very focal point with them coming back and all your old favourites are gonna be there and...even those you thought dead, perhaps!

Posłaniec Sliske?

Cytat:
Osb: hopefully that's exciting to people! So, tying in to what we said earlier, followers of Sliske are involved in the update [POSŁAŃCY BOGÓW], does this mean, as these are god emissaries, that Sliske is a god?

Olo: well, again, this is...perhaps! From he emissaries' perspective, yes, Sliske's a god, however, Sliske is Sliske, he can't always tell what Sliske's up to...

Osb: precisely, these are followers of the gods, who haven't necessarily talked to these gods, or even been in the presence of them...

Olo: ...some of them have certainly been influenced by the gods, like, they have information that the gods have given them. You know, backstory, that sort of thing.

Osb: I think in particular with the Sliske character gives the impression of a...a stalker.

A gdzie Seren w tym wszystkim?

Cytat:
Osb: going through the list, the good ones that kinda stood out to me are...the Seren and Zaros ones are probably the biggies for me, where Seren has been...

Olo: I quite like this one, because Seren...Seren's an interesting god, she's been very much a back...sorry, stood back from a lot of what's happened in previous content, but she's there, and she's been there for a long time, and she's the only one of the gods - the major gods - that's been in the world and yeah, there is some relationship with Seren and Guthix, and what that relationship is isn't entirely clear...

Osb: yeah, because this was noted in the Tribute to Guthix content wasn't it, there is some connection and this is important because when Guthix came back and cast the gods out, this may have played a part...

Olo: yeah, I think that Seren's quite upset that she's said one thing and done something else.

Czy Zaros zginął, jest na czasie?

Cytat:
Osb: So the other one is Zaros, I think a lot of people are well aware that he was betrayed by Zamorak, and think that he's dead or that he was left without a body...

Olo: dead is a...is a hard word haha, especially with a god, you know that with Guthix haha...

Osb: haha no, Guthix is dead, he's very dead, poor guy.

A: sorry.

Olo: but yeah, Zaros left Gielinor, really very early, in the second age or...was it the third...?

Osb: sorry, Guthix? Oh, Zaros, no, that'd be the second age.

Olo: so yeah, earlier than most of the others, so he's been away for a looong time, what he's been doing well, that's an interesting question...

A: and since he's been gone for so long, he's missed a lot, so what does he actually know?

I bonus: Kilka słów o Deamonheim

Cytat:
Osb: that's fine. I don't wanna sound like I'm the arbiter of the stories that go into the game, that's not in any way true. Uhm...was the ritual stone taken to the depths of Daemonheim before or after the ritual?

Olo: no. [BARDZO WYLEWNA ODPOWIEDŹ LOL]

Olo: I think the answer is exactly that, that the implication is that *mumbles* this is not the same stone.

Osb: so I don't think it's any surprise that the stone that is in the saga is the one from Freneskae. The implications for what that means for Freneskae is quite interesting too, hopefully we'll get to explore that

Jeśli ktoś potrzebuje, mogę to jutro przetłumaczyć.

iOskar 

Ostrzeżeń:
 2/5/6
Wysłany: 2013-05-04, 14:07   

Myślę, że nie am takiej potrzeby.Nawet ja zrozumiałem.

Co do pierwszego pytania czy Sliske bogiem. To chyba oczywiste skoro wziął na hita wielkiego Guthixa. Jest czymś więcej niż Bogiem.

Skicek 
PC for ever

Combat: 187
Nick: Skicek
Wysłany: 2013-05-04, 14:34   

Nie to nie jest oczywistne, poniewaz moc nie przeszla na niego tylko na staff... wiec praktycznie na chwile obecna nie jest bogim.

Zanim wypowiesz się w dyskusji, pierw zapoznaj się z dwiema stronami tematu, by móc poważnie dyskutować.

Na pytania dotyczace RuneScape odpowiadam tylko w tematach

Souler 

Combat: 130
Nick: Souler
Ostrzeżeń:
 1/5/6
Wysłany: 2013-05-05, 12:00   

Zresztą, Guthix oddaje moc herosowi, dając mu możliwość rozstrzygnięcia losów świata.

Odpowiedz do tematu
Skocz do: